Masala Fish Fry
- 500 gms Rohu/Katla/Asian Carp Fish (5-6 big pieces)
- 1¼ tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1¼ tsp Coriander Powder
- 3/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Curry Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Refined Oil
- 3 tbsp Refined Oil
- Clean and wash the fish pieces.
- Chop the curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Add all the items for the marinade specified above. Mix it well and set it aside for 1 hr.
- Take a frying pan and heat the oil.
- Now place the fish pieces side by side and fry on medium heat for 3 mins. Reduce the heat to low and continue to fry for another 3 mins.
- Now turn the pieces on the other side and repeat the same on the other side (on medium heat for 3 mins and then on low heat for another 3 mins.)
- Turn it again and continue frying on low heat for 2 mins more on both sides.